Friday, May 27, 2011

seven deadly honesties.

one
because I love that I hate that
I can’t stand your
innocence

two
because it’s always better than
one, except when
it’s not

three
because the foliage is heavenly and
the sky reflects earthen
starlight

four
because unavoidable imagery is, well, unavoidable
in some things, when it comes
to greenery

five
because it makes a circle, a great whole circle
with insides and outsides and
wholeness

six
because of the cursing and the red, oh
and the looks you give
secretly

seven
because you thought no one was watching
and so did I , and look where
that got us.

1 comment:

  1. miss lady-dee doo. Why are you so poetic and confusing? It gives me a mixture of emotions that i do not know how to explain with words. But since you are right next to me, I'll just give you a hug. Oh! favorit-est line-ish stanza:two because it’s always better than one, except when it’s not.

    ReplyDelete